Thursday, May 8, 2014

Product Review - Scrub Daddy

So last summer, I got a Scrub Daddy for my Bridal Shower. I thought "Oh, how cute. A smiley face sponge." It is way more than a smiley face sponge. It is my new new best friend when it comes to washing dishes. It beats out my gloves and pan scraper.




Where can I find a Scrub Daddy?
Bed, Bath, and Beyond is where I got my new one for $3.99 + tax.  You can also get them on Amazon.

Is it worth the price?
Absolutely!  My first one lasted about 8 months.  Whens the last time your sponge lasted that long?  I will say that at the end of the 8 months, it was time to switch it out.  Below is a photo comparing the old with the new.  I probably should have changed it out sooner.

Does it really not scratch pans and dishware?
Yes.  I used mine for everything including my non-stick Calphalon pans to my wine glasses and hand-wash only fine china.  It has not damaged anything but get's everything off.

Does it really stay hard in cold water and hot in soft water?
Surprisingly yes!  I've been cleaning dishes and I get to something that needs a little extra scrubbing power so I actually go from hot to cold water and it firms up.  I scrub a bit with cold water to get everything off then use hot water to sanitize.

Have you tried the other uses recommended on the Scrub Daddy website?
I have not.  Based on what I've seen with just my dish cleaning, I wouldn't doubt that it works as well as they say.

Do you have a Scrub Daddy?  Do you love it as much as I do?


*I am not endorsed for this review.  I just think everyone should try the Scrub Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...