Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bucket List

When I was in middle school, I started a bucket list by crossing two things off my list just as a started. Those two things were rock climbing and white water rafting. Since then, my list has grown and changed as Tony and I have found new things to try. Some things have been added just so we can cross them off. My list contains things both personal and professionally. 

Here is my current list: 

  • white water rafting (Summer 2001) 
  • rock climbing (Summer 2001) 
  • four wheeling (Summer 2005, Honeymoon - October 2013)
  • visit Ireland (Summer 2007) 
  • sky diving (Sky dive Happy Valley - May 2011) 
  • para-sailing (Aruba - March 2012)
  • Dune buggies (Aruba - March 2012)
  • try food at the night markets in Taiwan (octopus balls, stinky tofu, sticky rice (rice in duck's blood) (October 2012)
  • ultra-light flying (Honeymoon - October 2013) 
  • visit Ireland, again with Tony 
  • go on a cruise 
  • buy a house (February 22, 2013) 
  • visit the Grand Canyon
  • visit Yellowstone 
  • visit all 50 states in more just driving through
    • complete-20: AZ, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV 
    • remaining-30: AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, GA, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OK, RI, SD, TN, UT, VT, WI, WY
  • visit all 7 continents 
    • complete: North America - US, Canada, Aruba, Europe - Ireland, Asia - Japan and Taiwan 
    • remaining: South America, Antarctica, Australia, Africa
  • Master's Degree (August 2012) 
  • FE/PE 
  • teach at a college (adjunct professor?)

Of course, my list will grow and change as new things pop into my head.

What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...