Monday, March 24, 2014

Password Tracker - Download!

When Tony and I bought a house and combined finances, I started to think about what would happen if something happened to either one of us. What would happen if I was in an accident and he needed to get into my medical files online or he had to pay a bill that I always took care of? Would he know if we had an online account? Would he know the password? What if something happened to him and I had to take care of his car payment? Where do I go online... What is his log in information... His password... I had no clue. 

I decided to create a Password Tracker Binder. This binder allows us to keep track of all of our passwords from my Amazon log-in to our wedding registries to our online account with the Water Board. The sheets have a place for the website, username, password, the e-mail linked to it, and any notes.  I have alphabet dividers in the binder to keep it organized by the website.  

Password Tracker Sheet


I do recommend keeping this in a very safe place! There's a lot of sensitive information stored in this little binder. 

This is great for the two of us but this could also come in handy for loved ones. I know that if something ever happened to my parents, I wouldn't know about all of their accounts. A Password Tracker Binder or Accounts Binder would be a good place to start even if it were a year or two outdated. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...