Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bucket List Update: Tennessee Complete!

So I didn't post anything last week because Tony and I took a vacation with his parents.  We got to spend an amazing week in the Great Smokey Mountains!  Tennessee is now checked off my list!

We hiked, including part of the Appalachian Trail, shopped, ate, rode horses, and went to Dollywood.  The views were amazing and the weather was perfect.  We had a perfect day at Dollywood.  The weather was great and it was empty!  They also have the best wooden roller-coaster that I have ever been on.  It was an amazing trip and I got to spend some much needed quality time (20 hours in the car and all week) with my hubby.

Here are some of our photos from the week.


Laurel Falls

Clingman's Dome















 A great week and we'd definitely go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...