Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fruitshakes

Have you seen the Yonana's product where you take frozen fruit and turn it into ice cream? Why couldn't I turn frozen fruit, specifically bananas, into a milkshake? 

I'm very picky about when I eat bananas. If there is any brown on them, they're bad. I know that they are not really bad but I can't bring myself to eat them. 

I took my magic bullet, a frozen banana, milk, and a little Hershey's syrup and viola, a banana milk shake!

BANANA FRUITSHAKE
Serves: 1
Prep Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:
Frozen Banana
Milk
Chocolate Syrup

Directions:
Blend together.
If you add a few frozen strawberries, it tastes like a banana split!

BANANA SPLIT FRUITSHAKE
Serves: 1
Prep Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:
Frozen Banana
Frozen Strawberries
Milk
Chocolate Syrup

Directions:
Blend together.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...