Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Garage Makeover

When we moved in, the garage was a holding place for a long time.  A couple of weeks ago, my parents came to visit and we built the workbench.  In anticipation for the project, I took an hour and moved stuff around or put it away.  There was a huge improvement.  Sweeping out the floor and cleaning up the cobwebs also helped tremendously.





After we built the workbench, we moved other stuff around and swept up.  The garage is now so neat and organized that it's one of my favorite places to be.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a difference in your garage! It is funny how some organizing and a little cleaning can make such a significant change in an area. I love the workbench that you all built, it must be handy having that there. I hope you continue to enjoy your new, clean space!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...